Diamond V330 AGP and RedHat 5.2

Post by xkalibu » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Someone please help!

I've just installed Redhat 5.2 and am using the latest XFree86
SVGA server, 3.3.3.1 I believe. I'm having the same problem I had last
time I attempted Linux:  everything is fine except I get a little
(annoying, and maybe damaging?) snowing effect when moving windows with
my V330 AGP video card.  I can't figure out what fine tuning I need to
do; this card is supposed to be "supported" in this latest version of
XFree86, but I'm still getting snow and I'm worried this will damage the
card/monitor.  Further more 24bpp gives me the same effect, and I'd
rather not be stuck with 16bpp.  Thanx a ton for any help!!  Please

Willy