Looking for ~500 meg HD...

Post by Bria » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi People:

I have a friend who requires a low-cost (fixed income) HD of approximately
500 megs.

Would prefer Canadian source but will review all offers.

Thanks people,

Brian

Looking for ~500 meg HD...

Post by Mania » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Hi People:

>I have a friend who requires a low-cost (fixed income) HD of approximately
>500 megs.

>Would prefer Canadian source but will review all offers.

>Thanks people,

>Brian

Can't help ya with a Canadian source but in the Lincoln NE Journal-Star there
is a 530MB for $30.

I've got a 730 that doesn't work... it clicks all the time I'll let ya have for
the shipping!

1. 400 meg, 500 meg, & 1 gig Hard Disks

I am getting ready to purchase a hard disk in the size range
above, for use as the primary disk for linux. I have
noticed a few threads about problems with these larger
disks. Can anyone recap this information, and/or provide
me with the information about which size/brands to stay
away from and why to stay away from them?

Thanks

2. New xsnow-1.41 RH7.1 RPM

3. 10 gig disk in a 500 meg BIOS

4. patch 34/38: SERVER: tweak nfsd_readdir() for NFSv4

5. Linux on a 386/16 with 2 meg ram and 40 meg HD...

6. Which ftp server wu-ftp or proftpd?

7. 386sx20 - 8 meg RAM - 84 meg HD - floppy only

8. probs with mitsumi cd rom..

9. Challenge: Install Linux on a 386sx25, 40 megs HD and 1 Meg ram

10. Linux in 2 megs RAM and 80 meg HD -- possible?

11. FS: Dec Alphastation 500/500 Must sell

12. rom14, rom14.500, rom22.500

13. Compaq AlphaServer 500 500/333 Mhz and FreeBSD ?