Diamond S90 drivers?

Post by Yang Ji » Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am using a Diamond S90 sound card, but my Red Hat 6.1 does not support
it. Where can I find a driver for this card?

Thanks!

Diamond S90 drivers?

Post by Rolf Magnu » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:Yang Jin wrote...
>I am using a Diamond S90 sound card, but my Red Hat 6.1 does not support
>it. Where can I find a driver for this card?

http://linux.aureal.com

Rolf Magnus

1. Diamond Sonic impact s90 driver

Hi
I'm looking for free (non commercial,"real Linux software :)") diamond
sonic impact s90 driver for linux. This card is based on aureal vortex 1
chip. I need it only for plaing, so record, midi etc isn't necessary.If
someone has it i'll be very grateful. I need somre technical
information about this chip,too. Maybe i'll try write myself this.

Thanx for answers
Bye
Marcin

2. Help with Dialogic D40 B Drivers

3. RH 6.0 Drivers for Diamond MM Sonic Impact S90?

4. Getting an IEEE1394 Firewire camera (specifically Fire-i from Unibrain) to work with Yellow Dog

5. Linux driver for Diamond Sonic Impact S90

6. Openwin warning msg on startup

7. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

8. *** DON'T READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ***

9. mandrake 6.1 and diamond sonic impact s90 soundcard not compatable?!

10. diamond S90

11. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

12. A3C (Diamond S90) and linux 2.2.9