Printing on a HP5L

Post by Ellen Murra » Mon, 29 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have any advice for printing text to a HP 5L Laser printer
in Linux?  I have tried everything in the Howto.  I'm especially
interested in a input filter that will prevent the "staircase effect"

Thanks in advance,

 Ellen

Printing on a HP5L

Post by Ellen Murra » Mon, 29 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have any advice for printing text to a HP 5L Laser printer
in Linux?  I have tried everything in the Howto.  I'm especially
interested in a input filter that will prevent the "staircase effect"

Thanks in advance,

 Ellen

1. Printing with HP5L How ???

I have looked in all of the man pages and FAQ's on printing and still i am
unable to get my linux slackware system to print to my HP 5l . Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance
Email replys prefered

Jason Way

2. FTP from behind IP Masq ??

3. Printing on a HP5L

4. Mail prolems

5. hp5l and parallel port

6. set -k bug?

7. Problem with a printer filter to use Postscript on HP5L

8. stricmp and interactive

9. hp5l e porta parallela

10. Linux, Win95 HP5L printer Question

11. HP5L or OKIDATA 610e ?