Paradise Pipeline WD-9710 video card support?

Paradise Pipeline WD-9710 video card support?

Post by assma » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Could anyone tell me if I can install x-windows using my Paradise Pipeline
WD-9710 video card?

Many thanks ..
j. beckers

Paradise Pipeline WD-9710 video card support?

Post by shaw » Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I had one of these Video Cards....i tried and tried but never did get that
damn thing to work.......

There was recently a message posted by someone who was building drivers
for the Paradise cards.  He/She needed info from people using them.  You
might search dejanews for that posting and try to contact that person.

--spc

> Could anyone tell me if I can install x-windows using my Paradise Pipeline
> WD-9710 video card?

> Many thanks ..
> j. beckers

1. Does WD 9710 (Paradise Pipeline 64) work OK with X ?

I found a Paradise Pipeline 64 2MB EDO RAM for a very low price, before
i buy it my concern is the X support for WD 9710. I looked at the
documents in XFree86 site, but there is no mention of it.

Has anyone set up X server for this card. If so, could you tell me about
your setup experience and performance of the card. better yet, if you
could post the server section of config, i would really appreciate it.

TIA

ilker

2. NIS+

3. X on a Paradise Pipeline 64 WD 9710

4. SSI & CGI security question

5. WD 9710 Video Card driver

6. awk, gawk drop output in SunOS 4.1.3_U1

7. X with WD 9710 Video Chip Set - No Go?`

8. LINUX Dev Rsrc CD-ROM -- 15 pounds

9. Support for Paradise Pipeline Video Card????

10. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

11. WD 9710 chip

12. Slakware 3.0 & WD Paradise Bahamas Video Card

13. WD/Paradise PCI video card