Modem Diamond Multimedia Supra PCI 56i - winmodem or not?

Modem Diamond Multimedia Supra PCI 56i - winmodem or not?

Post by Krzysztof Kajkowsk » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello!

  I tried to make that modem running under Linux. I tried playing with
setserial - I made proper settings but it didn't help. I have no idea what
to do now. Maybe it is a winmodem - I really need to talk with someone who
knows something about it!

THX!

--
Cayco and cayc0 are
registered trademarks

Modem Diamond Multimedia Supra PCI 56i - winmodem or not?

Post by Mirce » Sun, 28 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Check this site:
http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html

MST