Question: sync on green video cards for linux

Question: sync on green video cards for linux

Post by D. Schleif » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Ok, here's the deal:  I got a relativly old HP 20-21" monitor
at an auction, and I know it is fized frequency at 72Hz.  It
has a 3 BNC connector and does sync on green.  I am putting
together a new system for myself at home and I can't afford a
nice monitor yet, so I figured I would buy a nice video card
(in anticipation of a nice monitor) that would support this
fixed frequency sync on green montior I have in the mean time.
Does anyone know of a video card that will do so?  Also, does
anyone know where to find modelines for old HP montiors?  I
think it is a A1097C, but I am at work and can't quite
remember...Thanks in advance.

Dan Schleifer

since I only use this account for the news feed.
--

1. Sync + Green => Sync on green

Does anybody know how to take the normal db15 (vga) signals, and put the
syncs on green?  I have a NeXT monitor that i'd like to run w/ a pc, and
from what i understand, the monitor requires sync on green.

If there is a company that makes such a device, that'd be great.  but if
anybody knows how to make the circuit, that'd work too. (a 4 bnc => 3 bnc
w/ sync on green would also work.)
thanks
job
--

2. Does anyone has experence to compile omniORB3.02 under SCO OSR5.0.5?

3. Sync on Green Video Cards and Modelines

4. Complain free zone...

5. Sync-on-green video card

6. Web search engine?

7. Q: Diamond Stealth 64 Video and sync on green

8. Strange CERNHttpd Problem...

9. Sync on Green graphics card

10. sync-on-green from VGA-card?

11. PCI Cards that support Sync on Green

12. Sync-on-Green