Help with Philips Brilliance Monitor.

Post by Ahmad Mudzakki » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have a Philips Brilliance monitor working with Linux. The only problem
is that in order to adjust the settings, example; Move the whole screen
to the left/right : expand the screen length vertically/horizontally.
Normal things that someone can do done with normal knobs on a monitor.
Unfortunately Philips Brilliance monitors have special software to
control that. And my problem is....Philips does not supply such a
software for Linux. I have sent feedback to Philips, but have not gotten
a reply since.(Not counting the auto responder) ;-) Are there any
similar "drivers" or software available for this kind of problem? This
is not a software to control monitor resolution. It is a software that
will control where the screem appears on the monitor itself. All help
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ahmad.
PS:Remove Anti-Spam from my email address for commerce.
Please CC all messages to me. ;-)

1. Help with Philips Brilliance Monitor

[...]

2. LAN/ISP (ppp) question

3. Help with older Philips Brilliance 107 monitor

4. Redhat and cable modems

5. Philips Brilliance 105 monitor XF86Config section

6. 4CE75CAC 05 LinuxCAD v 1.55 plot & print !!! , Wed Sep 5 10:53:42 CDT 2001

7. Centre display on Philips Brilliance 107 monitor?

8. graphics programming

9. Philips Brilliance 107 monitor - how to adjust for XFree86 ?

10. Philips Brilliance 1520

11. Black screen: Diamond Viper 330/Philips Brilliance 107

12. Philips Brilliance 107

13. XWindows with Philips Brilliance 105