US Robotics x2 Modem Sweepstakes Links!

Post by (Jethro » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

They're giving away 2 modems a day at 50+ sites.  All you have to do
is register to win!

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/5143/

1. Internal US Robotics X2 Modem help . . .

I am running Solaris 7 x86 and am having trouble making either uucp or
PPP dial.  However, I can use either tip or cu and complete a manual
ASCII dial out.  When I use
Uutry the modem never responds to the initialization string.  I have
tried the following strings from the /etc/uucp/Dialers file ( hayes ,
usrv32-ec, and usrv32-nec).  I have also tried to hack a string that
will work.  But the problem seems to be that the modem is not receiving
the strings at all when sent from a program such as aspppd or Uutry.  I
would appreciate any ideas on the subject.
Thanks,
Dave

2. PTRACE_GET_THREAD_AREA

3. US Robotics 56k X2 FAX Modem external.

4. Will SCSI HD of PC work in Sparc?

5. US Robotics 56K x2 modem ... lousy compressed file throughput

6. FlatSmellyFish Crossposting Fsck.

7. help... U.S. Robotics x2 internal modem...

8. Spelling fixes for 2.5.63 - don't

9. US Robotics Sportster modem/x2 upgrade and Linux

10. Why my U.S. Robotics v.90/x2 external modem was too slow?

11. PPP AND US-ROBOTICS X2

12. any US Robotics x2 56k drivers?

13. US Robotics x2 Winmodem Fax