Linux and RAID

Post by Jason Holme » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Greetings.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what brands/models
of RAID controllers are supported by linux.  I have already browsed the
Hardware Compatibility HOWTO and didn't see RAID mentioned
specifically.  Could anyone help out here?  Thanks!

Jason Holmes

Linux and RAID

Post by Dr. Ram Samudral » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>Greetings.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what brands/models
>of RAID controllers are supported by linux.  I have already browsed the
>Hardware Compatibility HOWTO and didn't see RAID mentioned
>specifically.  Could anyone help out here?  Thanks!

Check out

<http://www.ram.org/computing/linux/dpt_raid.html>

--Ram

                         The suburbs are when they cut down all the trees
                 and then name the streets after them! ---Alfred E Neuman