ghostscript support of epson color stylus, non-linux specific, sorry.

ghostscript support of epson color stylus, non-linux specific, sorry.

Post by sidney hellm » Wed, 10 May 1995 04:00:00

I know that this is not a true Linux question, but my post to the
postscript newgroup was basically ignored.

Does ghostscript support the relatively new Epson Color Stylus printer
in color?  I would like to know if I can use this printer as a color
postscript printer before I buy it, and non of the documentation I
read on GS gave any indication of this.  I know that the HP 560C is
supported in color, but I'd prefer the stylus.

Again, sorry for the non-linux question, but I will be using it under
Linux.

                        Sid
--
Sid Hellman at the Passcal Instrument Center |
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory             |  "It was a bizarre

1. Linux/Ghostscript & Epson Stylus Color 1520

I know that Ghostscript supports most of the Epson Stylus Color line (I
use it myself from Linux with an ESC 400), but does it handle the
wide-carriage ESC 1520?  I'd appreciate reports from anybody who's
actually tried it.  Thanks.

--
Rod Smith                                 Author of:

http://www.users.fast.net/~rodsmith       "OS/2 Soundcard Summary"
NOTE: Remove the capitalized word from my address to mail me

2. clone a system disk

3. Epson Stylus Color and (Linux || ghostscript)

4. Makefile ' Advanced Programming in the Unix Env." ?

5. Epson Color Stylus II and Ghostscript

6. Floppy trouble

7. Ghostscript: Epson Stylus Color 600

8. nawk for LinuxPPC avail

9. Ghostscript and Epson Stylus Color printer?

10. Epson Stylus Color II -- Best GhostScript Options

11. Looking for GhostScript driver for Epson Color Stylus 680

12. Epson Stylus 800 - poor color with ghostscript uniprint driver

13. GhostScript with Epson Stylus Color