token ring support for Thomas Conrad TC4045 ???

token ring support for Thomas Conrad TC4045 ???

Post by John Kirc » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know if support can be compiled into the 2.0.30 kernel for
this card?

Has anyone had any luck with this token ring card?

Post by Jason Cliffor » Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> Does anyone know if support can be compiled into the 2.0.30 kernel for
> this card?

> Has anyone had any luck with this token ring card?

If it uses the Tropic chipset it will work. If it doesn't it wont. <g>

I am using IBM Auto 16/4 cards which work a treat as, I understand, do
the 3Com cards.

Jason Clifford
Genesis Internet Services Ltd
--
As a service I provide analysis of viruses and poor grammar to senders
of unsolicited commercial e-mail at a rate of $500.00 per hour. Delivery