USB Mouse won't play with Linux 6.2

Post by pgrim » Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Help!

I partitioned my HD, installed Linux 6.2, everything was groovy, including
LILO dual boot.  Mouse will not work under any circumstances!   I have an
Acer box with as SIS 620 chipset motherboard (no PS2 ports to be found).  I
tried installing an additional PCI serial port with a USB to PS2 to serial
adapter (duct tape), but even windows can't find the mouse that way.  What
if anything can I do to get this thing going?

Peter Grimm

1. USB Mouse doesn't work for Linux 6.2

Help!

I partitioned my HD, installed Linux 6.2, everything was groovy, including
LILO dual boot.  Mouse will not work under any circumstances!   I have an
Acer box with as SIS 620 chipset motherboard (no PS2 ports to be found).  I
tried installing an additional PCI serial port with a USB to PS2 to serial
adapter (duct tape), but even windows can't find the mouse that way.  What
if anything can I do to get this thing going?

Peter Grimm

2. can't find Xconfig

3. Yggrasil's Plug and Play won't play.

4. RH Kernel Upgrade Problems

5. Red Hat 6.2, Highpoint HPT366: installs fine, won't boot stopping at 'LI'

6. True Type fonrts with RH6.0 and xfs?

7. Drive Comcast@Home's EN1046 10/100 USB network adapter by Linux 6.2

8. Simple C++ Question

9. Win Linux 2000 and Monitor won't play nice

10. WIN-Machines listen better to foreign subnets as RH Linux 6.2's?!

11. USB mouse won't work

12. USB Mouse/Keyboard won't respond