3COM Impact ISDN modems

Post by Clint Davi » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I am thinking about this for a ISDN line ( either the internal or
external model).  Any experiences using this?  Should I avoid?

Thanks
Clint Davis
--
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are,
 without regard to place or person; my country is the world,

    - Thomas Paine

3COM Impact ISDN modems

Post by la.. » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I am thinking about this for a ISDN line ( either the internal or
>external model).  Any experiences using this?  Should I avoid?

Clint,
       I have a 3Com ImpactIQ connected to my Linux machine (Pentium
100 w/32 MB or RAM) and it works great.  I did have a Motorola
BitSurfr but I was having some trouble with it so I went to the IQ
because it supports STAC compression and because of its higher speed
serial port. It really is a nice piece of hardware.

Lamar Townsend