Paradise Pipline 64 video card support??

Paradise Pipline 64 video card support??

Post by JONATHAN M WES » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have just installed Linux Pro with great success except that I cannot
find any support for my video card for X windows.  I have a Paradise
Pipeline 64 with 2 MB and the Western Digital 9710 chip set.

Does anyone know where I might look for a driver which would work for this
card?  Right now I can get nothing better than 640 X 480 resolution which
makes windows nearly impossible to use.

Thanks,
nathan

1. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

Is there any xfree86 support for the Paradise Pipeline 64 Video card?  The
primary chip on the card is labelled: WD9710-MZ.  I've already tried the
following:

- Used the Generic VGA driver (mouse problems, see separate message)

- Specified no video card from the card database, but used the SVGA server
(momentarily got a very blocky display that soon vanished entirely.)

So tell me, just how screwed am I?

2. ATI Mach64 Pro Turbo + X = ?

3. Is a Paradise Bahamas 64 video card worth it?

4. RS/6000 gopher 1.03 client Enter key problem

5. Paradise 64 video

6. tcsh and ESC

7. Paradise Pipeline 64 PCI video driver?

8. webserver

9. Which 64 Bit Video Card Is Supported ??

10. Support for Paradise Pipeline Video Card????

11. Paradise Pipeline WD-9710 video card support?

12. Paradise "Pipeline 64" card

13. Any luck with X on Paradise Bali 64 card?