intelligent multi-port boards

Post by William J. Stott » Sun, 31 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone had experience with 4 port intelligent I/O boards such as Digiboard
makes? I need a board that is both Win95/NT3.51 and Linux compatible. I would
prefer a mainstream manufacturer since I will need to purchase it through the
the purchasing office at my place of work.

Thanks
Bill

1. Q: Stable Dialin Intelligent Multi Serial Board?

Well I'm helping a company setting up a Dialin service and I
want to know if anyone has any experiences using several multi
I/O boards under Linux.

Has anyone had problems with two or more Cyclades 8YO 8-port DB25M
in one machine???

We will need atleast two and will almost for sure expand further.

Is there a better board? maybe even a better solution?

--

ERICSSON MOBILE !The more it shows you! ->voice: +46 19 584455<-
COMMUNICATIONS  !really care    Right?! /*amigafreak, R.E.M.  */

2. 1u power supplies anybody?

3. Buffered Intelligent Multi Serial Board

4. "Saturation".

5. multi-port boards

6. To Configure A Multi Zone DNS On A Subnet?

7. Multi-Port Serial boards

8. HELP needed !!! FTP

9. PROBLEM: Cyclades multi-port serial board

10. I need recommendations on multi-port serial board + fax/modem comm prog.

11. Multi-Port Serial boards

12. Old Stargate ACL multi-port serial boards

13. Termserver vs. Multi-port serial boards