STB Horizon 64 Card PB

Post by Sebastien Lim » Fri, 19 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Is the STB Horizon 64 video card supported by any X server ? It is based on a
Sierra Falcon graphics chipset.

If not how can I do to run X.

        Thanks for your help,

                Sebastien.

1. X support for STB Horizon 64 PCI card

Hi!

Is there any support for the STB SYSTEMS Horizon 64 PCI video card? I have problems with this, because it
doesn't work even as generic VGA (I got some doubt about if the card is at least shit worth).

Thanks in advance, if you can give me a hint!

2. Aix certification! any info

3. Video Timings on (1995) STB Horizon 64 PCI Vid-Card

4. weird authorization problem after ungrading

5. STB Horizon 64

6. print to a specific HP 4si printer tray

7. help! xconfig for stb horizon 64

8. PATCH: remove ifs from ancient backcompat in mwave driver

9. STB Horizon 64 Video and X

10. STB Horizon 64 2MB

11. Sierra STB Horizon 64

12. STB Horizon 64 support