Enabling TV Out with a Voodoo 3500 TV Out

Enabling TV Out with a Voodoo 3500 TV Out

Post by Goddes » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:24:19

Could anyone help me out with enabling my Voodoo 3500 TV Out.  I'm running
Mandrake 8.0
Thank you

Goddess

Enabling TV Out with a Voodoo 3500 TV Out

Post by Christian Bongiorn » Sat, 14 Jul 2001 06:02:11

Hi there Goddess

You can get a VERY beta drive from sourceforge. There isn't even a 1.0
release and you have to compile it yourself. Not sure whether it is a
module or static kernel patch. in either case, no driver, as far as
everything I have heard Word-of-mouth, supports 3d acceleration on that
chip.

Chris

> Could anyone help me out with enabling my Voodoo 3500 TV Out.  I'm running
> Mandrake 8.0
> Thank you

> Goddess

1. Voodoo 3500 TV?

Is there anybody that is wrting the drivers for the Voodoo 3 3500 TV
interface? Or does anybody know where to find any alpha or beta drivers for
it?

--
 Ciao,                                    -----==-  The choice of a GNU
 Claudio                                  ----==-- _generation

                                          -=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\
CAMPUS - La rete degli studenti - http://www.login.campus.uniroma2.it

2. Automate Running Shell Script when new file is created and is no longer being accessed

3. Voodoo 3500 TV functions

4. How to filter out control characters (^M) in unix file using VI or VIM

5. Voodoo 3500 TV

6. I understand PPP now

7. Voodoo 3500 - Anyone get the TV Tuner working?

8. How-to VPN with Red Hat 7.2 -> Windows

9. tv tuner voodoo3 3500 tv

10. TV drivers for 3dfx Voodoo 3500?

11. bttv: Strange frame drop-outs during TV grabbing

12. HW 3d with XFree-4.1.0 on a V3000/3500/TV

13. Solaris 8 newbie - 3DFX Woodo 3500 TV Card