Intergraph Interpro 225: Is a Linux available

Intergraph Interpro 225: Is a Linux available

Post by Christian Reise » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I own a Intergraph Interpro 225 and would like to know if there is a
Linux or Linux-like public Domain (or freeware or something like this)
OS available. And exist a Gnu C Compiler for this Platform ??
Thanks in advance

        Christian

ps: my newsfeed is not all right so pleas mail answers

1. Intergraph InterPro 225

Hi everyone, I know this is a bit far-fetched but I'm really starved
for info.  I've been offered an intergraph machine running clix,
and I wondered if anyone out-there have any experience with this
machine, or clix at all.  Is it a "compatible" unix clone, is
it hard to get hold of a C-compiler for it, I don't know a thing
about the beast - and ANY info would be highly appreciated!

 \ The above does not represent OIT, UNC-CH, laUNChpad, or its other users. /

2. IP Masquerading and DirectPlay in 2.4.x

3. slow initial login, then okay

4. Patch LMS/Philips CD205/225/202 (driver is available as a kernel patch)

5. Recommendation for new motherboard

6. linux 4 6500/225

7. hang on boot: looks like bad pw file?

8. Power Tower Pro 225 w/ATI & linux-pmac

9. PowerTower 225 with TwinTurbo 128 with 8mg... Help!!!

10. X windows with PowerTower Pro 225

11. PowerTowe 225 and TwinTurbo vid board

12. Motorola BitSurfer + 225 + ppp