X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

Post by John Grec » Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:00:00

I have been able to get X windows up and running on kernel 2.0.0 with
the VGA server, is there a SVGA server that works with this card?

The card is a PCI card with a P9710 chip set. I have tried loading the
SVGA server, but can not get a resolution greater than 320x240. when I
go in the X86Config and un comment the line that tells how much ram the
screen loses sync.

any suggestions?

Thanks

1. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

I have been able to get X windows up and running on kernel 2.0.0 with
the VGA server, is there a SVGA server that works with this card?

The card is a PCI card with a P9710 chip set. I have tried loading the
SVGA server, but can not get a resolution greater than 320x240. when I
go in the X86Config and un comment the line that tells how much ram the
screen loses sync.

any suggestions?

Thanks

2. xinetd error errno = 93

3. Paradise Pipeline 64 and X

4. best way to make BACKUP image of hard drive

5. Paradise "Pipeline 64" card

6. bootX-problem..thanx

7. Driver for Paradise Pipeline 64???

8. ethernet adapter driver

9. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

10. X server for Paradise Pipeline 64

11. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

12. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

13. Paradise Pipeline 64...