Printer driver for Lexmark Z11

Post by Ravi Kishore Teral » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello,
I bought this printer recently and I was really impressed with it. I was
wondering if there were any compatible printer driver available for this.
I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Ravi

Printer driver for Lexmark Z11

Post by Julio Sameir » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

try
http://*.fjfi.cvut.cz/~paluch/

> Hello,
> I bought this printer recently and I was really impressed with it. I was
> wondering if there were any compatible printer driver available for this.
> I'd appreciate any help.

> Thanks,
> Ravi

1. Printer driver for a Lexmark Z11

I have a lexmark Z11 inkjet printer. I have not been able to locate a
linux port for the driver. The printer came with the required software
to install it on windoze.

Is there I could confingure my printer for Linux either via postscript
or by using the windoze drivers in conjunction with wine or is there any
documentation as to "How to get started to write a printer driver for a
inkjet printer"??

2. C++ programming: _atomic_lock and __sys_write?

3. Lexmark Z11 printer

4. apache, control access and cookies

5. Lexmark Z11 Printer Support????

6. WorPerfect 8 w/ RH7

7. Lexmark Z11

8. How to patch a program?

9. Lexmark Z11 on Slackware 8.0

10. looking info about Linux and Lexmark Z11

11. printinf to a networked Lexmark Z11

12. Lexmark Z11 problems

13. lexmark Z11