??: Linux Hardware Vendor(s) In Canada?

Post by Douglas E. Mitt » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi All;

I'm looking for multiport serial cards for Linux (ie. Cycolades ... I
didn't bring my magazines in today so my spelling IS OFF   :-)  ).

Does anyone have a recommendation or reference for Canadian vendors,
specifically in the Ottawa to Toronto area of Ontario?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

The FACTS are my Employers, OPINIONS are my own!

Sorry: SPAM reduction project in progress:
       Remove the "x." from my domain to reply!

1. Hardware vendors in Vancouver BC Canada?

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good *local* hardware vendor
in the lower mainland that puts together PC systems configured/tested for
Linux?  I'm particularly interested in an SMP(dual-CPU) configuration.
Victoria is ok too, but would prefer the Vancouver area if possible(so as
to avoid the ferry ride).

Thanks in advance.

--

2. Apache and .shtml weirdness

3. Aplha system/MB vendor/mfg in Canada?

4. Network Solutions - IP Registration

5. RFD: comp.os.linux.hardware.vendors or comp.os.linux.forsale

6. shell stuff

7. Linux Hardware Vendor

8. KSH prompt

9. Vendors of Linux Oriented Hardware

10. Your opinion on Linux hardware vendors

11. linux hardware vendors?

12. Linux-compatible hardware vendor

13. linux friendly hardware vendors, London?