Is anyone out there have a linux box with (2) 3c905B-TX's with one running
trouble with the full duplex flaking out or not even loading at boot up. I
have no trouble at half and 100BT.
1. 3COM Fast Etherlink XL 10/100Base-TX (3c905B-TX)
I have some trouble configuring a 3Com Fast Etherlink XL 10/100Base-TX with the
3c905B-TX with Linux. The driver recognizes it and configures it and eth0 is up
and running but nothing goes through to the network or comes out of it. Physical
connection is there, the lights are on. But not data gets transmitted or no data
comes throught it. 3c59x driver for linux identifies it correctly as 3c905B
"cyclone" and uses the io port 0x1000 and irq 10.
Did anyone come across this problem? If you have a solution can you please post it?
I would really appreciate that.
-**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the World's Discussions & Usenet
2. Converting dynamic to static ?
3. 3C905B-TX and 3C980-TX -any known problems?
4. please help me with mod_perl
6. ncr53c810 lockup with p60 PCI intel board
7. 3c905B-Tx Can't Run 100BaseTX
9. 3Com 3C905B-TX runs at 10M instead of 100M
10. RH6.0, 3c905B not running at 100BT
11. 3com 3c905b cyclone full/half duplex switch
12. Starting 3c905B cards with full duplex upon booting
13. how to force my intel e100 NIC to 100Base TX Full Duplex