Solved: Abit HotRod 100 and Trustix

Post by Roger Jense » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:10:59

I questioned for a sollution to getting the Abit HotRod 100 UDMA/100
controller up and running on Trustix Secure Linux. Since I didn't get any
constuctive answers I had to brows some other sources, and I eventually
solved it... In case some others have the same problem, here's the answer...

Upgrade to kernel 2.4.5. This kernel supports this controller through the
Busmastering and HPT366-module...

I hope this is usefull information to some other poor souls out there... :)

wkr
Roger Jensen
Norway

1. ABIT HOTROD 100 (hpt370) on IA32

Is there drivers available for Abit HotRod 100 IDE-RAID card? I'm running
Solaris 8 on an IA32 platform.

I have checked both www.highpoint-tech.com and www.abit.com.tw. I am now
really desperate because i have lots of HDD space available and can't
afford new SCSI-controller and SCSI-disks.

TIA

---
Mr. Mikael Holm, e-mail: mikael.holm(a)lut.fi
Student at Lappeenranta University of Technology, www.lut.fi/~holm/
GSM +358505862479, snailmail: Korpraalinkuja 1 as. 218, FIN-53810 LAPPEENRANTA
"would someone put this retarded out of his misery" - eric theodore cartman

2. Goldstar 520 CDROM Driver

3. Abit HotRod 100

4. Shared lib. errors when complining with X11 (one solution)

5. Abit HotRod 100 and Trustic

6. Kernel 2.0.0 won't boot

7. Abit VP6 and Hotrod 100 IDE raid controller

8. NIS setup questions

9. Abit Hotrod 66 Support.. Is there any ??????

10. Abit HotRod 66 (HPT366): a suspect

11. ABIT HotRod 66 IDE card

12. Please help. Problems with Booting From Abit Hotrod.

13. What to buy: Promise Ultra66 / HPT366 (ABiT HotRod 66) ???