Network Card, help me please :)

Post by Curtis Prystup » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

    I'm having a heck of a time installing my D-Link DE-220 ISA/formerly PNP
card in Mandrake Linux 6.1.  This card did have PNP on it but I disabled
that through DOS. Any help or referral to a website or diff. newsgroup would
be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Network Card, help me please :)

Post by Dave Nejd » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Dip into bios and reserve a irq and stuff for that card(with PNP). Or you
may need boot parameters, but you probly already tried that.

Quote:>     I'm having a heck of a time installing my D-Link DE-220 ISA/formerly
PNP
> card in Mandrake Linux 6.1.  This card did have PNP on it but I disabled
> that through DOS. Any help or referral to a website or diff. newsgroup
would
> be much appreciated. Thank you :)

1. Need networking help. Please help me :)

Hi

I'm new to Linux.  Just installed Redhat Linux and cannot get the
network cards to work correctly.  I have 2 cards and i want to get a t
least one working.  Linux recognizes the PCI card which is  Linksys
card.  The card is recognized as Tulip but on startup, it does not load
correctly.  It says that it failed.  I really don't know my way around
Linux and i have gnome and kde installed.  This means that I need as
much help as i can get.  :)

I've been looking for information all day today and yesterday on the web
and cannot find anything.  I say something about configuring rc...  but
i don't know how to do that.  I have also been on irc without any
success.  I would appreciate ANY help  :)

Please help
Binh
ICQ#6309957

Thanks!

--
---------------------------------{Zentraedi}--
Binh Chau

www.public.iastate.edu/~hornytod/homepage.html

2. What I need to do on the host when DNS domain changes?

3. Need help with SMC EtherEZ ethernet card setup...please read :)

4. Cyrix DLC/SLC CPU Config Util

5. HELP HELP HELP...pretty please :)

6. Strange problem with "stty erase"

7. Redhat 5.0 Please please help :) How do i turn relaying protection off ?

8. Kernel: 2.0.30 compilation chokes on objdump -k

9. Help please - strange FTP problem - any help much appreciated :)

10. Linux Installation Help!! Please Help :)

11. networking card help!!!!! please?

12. network card help please

13. PLease help, Problems with network card adn net install of RH5.2