1. Install Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/10+ ISA card on Redhat 6.1 ---Please help
I installed RedHat 6.1 on my PC(dual boot 98/Linux). Everything is fine
exception the RedHat can't recognize my ethernet card( Intel
EtherExpress ISA Pro 10/10+). The card works fine in 98.
During the installation, RedHat couldn't detect my card at all. So I
tried to load it manually. I tried two ways:
1. I put ether=5,0x210,0,0,eth0 ( the conf in my 98) in lilo.conf, then
reboot the machine. During the boot, lilo couldn't start eth0.
2. I run lsmod, I found nothing there. I do have
/lib/modules/2.2.12-20/net/eexpro.o file, so I said insmod eexpro. The
linux hangs forever. I have to power off the machine.
What did I do wrong? Please help!
* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
2. net install of Solaris 2.7 from linux machine
3. EtherExpress Pro/10 and Pro/10+
5. Intel Etherexpress Pro/10 driver problem
6. Troubles with Apache 1.3.6/IRIX6.5.4./DSO
7. Any driver for Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 ?
8. Document contains no data? NCSA 1.5.1
9. EX driver and Intel EtherExpress PRO/10
10. Intel EtherExpress PRO/10+ driver + firewall
11. Looking For Intel Pro 10+ ISA Drivers...
12. Announcing revision of beta driver for Intel EtherExpress pro/10 network card
13. 2.2.1: Does Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 driver work?