HP Colorado 8GB on SuSE

Post by john gree » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello all

I'm having some problems with an HP Colorado 8GB tape
streamer. I can create and read archives with tar, but
I can't append. Has anyone had similar problems?

-j
--
J.J.Green, Dept. Applied Math. University of Sheffield, UK
http://www.arbs.demon.co.uk

HP Colorado 8GB on SuSE

Post by David L. Littl » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have had and am currently having the same problem with the same drive
using Redhat 6.1. Quite frustrating.

> Hello all

> I'm having some problems with an HP Colorado 8GB tape
> streamer. I can create and read archives with tar, but
> I can't append. Has anyone had similar problems?

> -j
> --
> J.J.Green, Dept. Applied Math. University of Sheffield, UK
> http://www.arbs.demon.co.uk

1. atapi streamer hp colorado (8GB)

i've got a question!

does anybody run already a HP colorado streamer for IDE/ATAPI?
or could anyone tell me where i could get some more information on this
problem?

i could write on the stremer /dev/ht0 but if i gonna start reading i got
the msg cannot read: input output error.

thank you

cu Conny    DOS-WIN-danija

2. need gcc on AIX 4.2

3. Tape drives, HP Colorado 8GB, Seagate Hornet 8NS

4. Help with NFS needed

5. Problems with HP Colorado 8GB

6. X Window on Tru64 5.1b and TruCluster

7. Help needed on HP Colorado 8GB and Linux

8. IBM 360CSE setup

9. HP Colorado 5/8GB?

10. HP Colorado 8Gb

11. HP Colorado 8GB

12. HP Colorado 4GB/8GB ATAPI/IDE tape--firmware upgrade

13. hp colorado 8gb drive