Drivers for Turtle Beach Montego A3D Sound card

Drivers for Turtle Beach Montego A3D Sound card

Post by Brian Newma » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I'm wondering if there are any drivers or kernel mods for the Turtle Beach
Montego A3D sound card lying around somewhere.  I have SuSE 5.2.

--------------------
Shade and sweet water,
Brian

Drivers for Turtle Beach Montego A3D Sound card

Post by Geordy Kor » Mon, 03 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm wondering if there are any drivers or kernel mods for the Turtle Beach
> Montego A3D sound card lying around somewhere.  I have SuSE 5.2.

Your wonderinh about the Montego drivers and so is the rest of the world.
No drivers have been written for it yet except for the tahiti and another
card made by turtle.

There is a rumor that the latest dev. kernel is going to have support for
it but I have not found any drivers yet.

Geordy Korte