Pb with Tekram DC-395UW

Post by sonyclo.. » Sat, 02 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I got pb with my new SCSI DD.

The most frequently message is:
SCSI0 channel0: resetting for second half of retries
SCSI bus is being reset for host 0 shannel 0
SCSI disk error: host0 chan.0 id0 lun0 return code
= 18000002
[valid=0] Info fld=0x0, Current sd 08:02: sense
key aborted command
scsi I/O error: dev 08:02, sector XXXXXX

This message appears lot of times during 1-2
minutes with cdrom access (when bus is resetted)
when I begin session. Sometimes this crash the
system, sometimes I could continue with no more
problems.
Under win; no porblem...

my hardware is:
P166MMX 96Mo SDRAM hda 2,5Go
DD Fujitsu 9Go M2949Q         ID 0
CDROM Plextor PX40TS          ID 3

my system is debian2.2 but the problem is the same
with Suse 6.4.

Do you know this problem or could you explain me
what mean these message?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Tekram DC-315U/DC-935UW support?

Hi!

Does anyone know if Tekram's SCSI-cards DC-315U or DC935UW are supported?
Are they any good? I know Adaptec has a rather solid reputation, but at the
moment I'd rather buy something cheaper.

This seems to be a rather new card, or am I mistaken? I can't find it in the
Hardware-HOWTO, but that document is from September 1999.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!
/P?r.

2. Linux and SMP

3. Is TekRam 395UW supported?

4. 2.1.12[56] locks up

5. ?Tekram 395UW on standard kernel 2.4.3

6. pppd; demand dialling: first packet seems to get lost

7. TEKRAM DC-6X0X IDE cacheig controller

8. internet connectiviy

9. tekram dc-390u3w support

10. Help with Tekram DC-315U modules!!

11. kernel 2.5 / 2.6 and (scsi-) driver for tekram dc-395?

12. Tekram DC-315u SCSI card OK with Linux ?

13. Tekram DC-390 and Linux first time setup.