1. Did I download the right stuff and did it download right???
I'd like to set up FreeBSD and have found relitivly little spacific
documentation on setting it up. First of all, I cant find any where that
says what exactly I need to download from the distribution sights. I
took a wild guess and got the whole 2.2.5-release directory/sub-dirs.
But when downloading it came accross the 2.2.5-release/packages/xxx,
where xxx were directorys which containded symbolic links to what I
assume were gunzip files in the 2.2.5-release/packages/all/ directory.
But anyway, it didn't download all the symbolic links.
Did I get the right stuff???
Are those links not being there going to affect installation???
When I install it, do I need the whole 2.2.5-release directory available
to the install program or just certain sub-directorys?
Thanks in advance
3. Antigen Notification:RE: Your message Inc. All rights reserved. / Votre message intitulé Inc. All rights reserved.
4. SCSI Error 27070000, Adaptec 1540B and UltraStor 14F
5. vi: !}fmt to flush left, left/right, right, middle
6. Need advice on new system config
7. Problems with right mouse button in Solaris 7 x86
9. NTeX under Linux---dvips segfaults, & ghostview not using right fonts
12. RPM/Tcl-Tk Question: Right Upgrade Procedure?
13. locked directory? No access rights as root?