Diamond Stealth II S220 Users I need help!!!

Diamond Stealth II S220 Users I need help!!!

Post by Mike Pelay » Mon, 01 Feb 1999 04:00:00

This card, Stealth II S220, doesn't seem to be
listed in Red Hat 5.2.? I have tried to substitute
the card for something else on the list of cards
given but to no avail.? Every time I go "startx"
it just turns black and I get alot of error
messages. Also, if anyone out there can tell me
how they configure the XF86Config I would gladly
appreciate it.? Thanks in advance.? Please respond
through email cause I will be busy for the next
week.? Thanks again in advance.

Mike

1. Subject : HELP! Diamond Stealth II S220

I bought a Diamond Stealth II S220 video card with 4 MB SGRAM and
RENDITION VERITE chipset. Going through this newsgroup, I get this feeling
that the card might stymie my attempts to set up X Windows. Could anyone
help me out by telling me if this card is okay for me  or if I should
return it and buy some other that supports X? I need to setup up my
computer by the next two days, so I would be eagerly waiting for some
helpful suggestions. Please!

Thanks.

2. Proteon 1392 ISA Token Ring Card

3. HELP! Diamond Stealth II S220

4. cdrecord -scanbus

5. Diamond Stealth II S220 and XFree86

6. efix (fax) problem

7. Diamond Stealth II S220 supported?

8. source code control

9. What chipset in a Diamond Stealth II S220. ?

10. Diamond Stealth II S220 problems with XF86 3.3.3

11. Diamond Stealth II S220 with Red Hat 5.2?

12. Diamond stealth II s220

13. Diamond Stealth II S220