G200 v Revolution IV?

Post by Robe » Sat, 02 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Looking for video card for new system. How do the Matrox Millennium
G200 and #9 Revolution IV compare for 2d business applications? Any
problems running either under Linux?
Thanks,

Robert

1. X Server for #9 Revolution IV ?

Hi All,

  Has anyone seen an X Server available for the Number 9 Revolution IV?  I
just got the card and it rocks in windows, so I can only imagine what it
will be capable of under Linux.  Anywho,  thanks in advance.

Darius

2. Tru64 non-commerial

3. #9 Revolution IV driver?

4. Wanted: Digispeech portable sound+ driver

5. X11+Number9 Revolution IV=Problems?

6. daemons

7. #9 Revolution IV AGP video anyone?

8. Samba shares GUI front end

9. XF86_I128 for Revolution IV and SGI Flat Panel

10. Q: Driver and X-Server for Revolution IV ???

11. #9 Revolution IV under I128 Server

12. #9 Revolution IV

13. X Setup with SGI Flat Panel and #9 Revolution IV