(Q): Trident 8900c Video & MetroX

Post by Adept Ca » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Anyone know how to get the Trident 8900c video card and MetroX (RedHat
4.2) to work properly?

Please reply via e-mail .. remove the *NOSPAM* from the return
address.

Thanks
Braden

1. XF86 & SV28 Monitor & Trident 8900C

I have XF86 working with my SV28 monitor and Trident 8900C video card but just
barely.

I do not have the stats on my monitor as I have no manual.  It was put out by
Premier Innovations and KLH Computers who are now out of business.

At present I am forced to use 600x480 virtual and real.  It is still slow.

I know my card and monitore support 1024x768 SVGA.  I have 1 meg of memory on
the card.

Does anyone out there have this setup?  If so please forward me a copy of your
XF86config file.

Any suggestion appreciated.

Thanks,

Steppin

2. Chat program on UNIX

3. Trident 8900c & Acer 33D svga

4. Kernel-ComPile-Guide

5. SV28 Monitor & Trident 8900C

6. BUG() -> BUG_ON() conversions.

7. need help with Xconfig settings for Trident 8900c & CTX 5468A

8. A Trip to the Store

9. Help: Xconfig for CTX1565GM & Trident 8900C

10. Video driver for Trident 9680 card and MetroX

11. two Qs: netscape install & video ram

12. Diamond Stealth 64 Video 2001 & MetroX hangs

13. Need Xconfig for Trident 8900c