D815EEAL Audio Problems

Post by bob gra » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 02:42:09

Hi,
Has anyone experienced problems using the onboard audio
of the d815eeal using any 2.4 kernel?
Regards
Bob

1. Audio mixer for /dev/audio or USB audio?

Hi,

does anyone see a possibility for controlling /dev/audio? Is there
even a tool?

Background:

Im running a 2.4.13 kernel with a USB webcam (ToUCam Pro). The
built-in microphone is supported through the USB Audio class (and
accessable via /dev/audio). Everything works pretty well except audio
quality. The sound is scratchy on higher levels. All I want is to
lower the input level. The tools I have, smix and amixer, only
correspond with my soundcard (/dev/dsp).

The machine is a PC with SuSE, not a SUN/SPARC.

Thanks in advance
Greetings from snowy Berlin

Ulrich

2. Apache 1.1.1 Non IP Virtual Domains

3. Redhat support for Intel D815EEAL Motherboard?

4. How to print 4 Matlab pictures (postscript files) on a single sheet?

5. intel D815EEAL sound ?

6. TGUI9440AGi

7. D815EEAL slow disk reads on Linux

9. Audio problem on Sparc 5 (/dev/audio)

10. AXi & PCI Audio Warning (Creative Ensoniq Audio PCI)

11. Crash in audio.o (USB Audio)

12. Audio Excite 310 audio card with CMI8330 configuration