BJC-6000

Post by fillintheblan » Fri, 12 May 2000 04:00:00

How do I get my BJC-6000 to work. There is no drivers for it in Corel Linux
and the Canon web page is windows biased.

Joel Feenstra

BJC-6000

http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/show_printer.cgi?recnum=71392

--
Mark Bratcher

Escape from Microsoft's proprietary tentacles: use Linux!

BJC-6000

Post by Thomas J. Canic » Tue, 16 May 2000 04:00:00

Joel,

I used ASPfilter and lpd to set up mine.  When you configure ASPfilter,
you will have to choose the BJC-600 driver (which will limit your printer
somewhat).  Check out the printer-HOWTO on linuxdoc.org for info on where
you can get the above progs.

Good luck!

tom

"If you can't win on the scoreboard, hit them with your fists."
                --Mike, on the penguins losing to the islanders

> How do I get my BJC-6000 to work. There is no drivers for it in Corel Linux
> and the Canon web page is windows biased.

> Joel Feenstra

BJC-6000

Post by Detlev Offenbac » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello all,

I am using the xw_Tools. These are little utilities and support the
BJC-6000 in a very good way (much better than ghostscript). The drawback
is, that you have to pay a little fee (~ 30 DM). You can find it here.

http://www.t-online.de/jj.sarton/start.htm

Stefan Kraus has written a very nice GUI to it. This can be found here.

http://www.bosley.de

Detlev

> Joel,

> I used ASPfilter and lpd to set up mine.  When you configure ASPfilter,
> you will have to choose the BJC-600 driver (which will limit your printer
> somewhat).  Check out the printer-HOWTO on linuxdoc.org for info on where
> you can get the above progs.

> Good luck!

> tom

> "If you can't win on the scoreboard, hit them with your fists."
>            --Mike, on the penguins losing to the islanders

> > How do I get my BJC-6000 to work. There is no drivers for it in Corel Linux
> > and the Canon web page is windows biased.

> > Joel Feenstra

1. SuSE 8.0 Pro and Printing (Cannon BJC-6000)

I had my Cannon BJC bubblejet working great with SuSE 7.3 Pro/CUPS/stp
but cannot get it to work with SuSE 8.0 Pro/CUPS/gimp-print.  It seems
to be ignoring my settings, printing at 360x360 even if I select
1,440x720, and magnifing the X axis by two, cutting off the right side
of the page.

Mike

2. SIGINT not detected

3. bjc-6000

4. /etc/mrouted.conf example needed

5. Canon BJC-6000

6. It's official: SuSE install bombed on me!

7. canon bjc-6000

8. Release: GNU ed 0.1

9. printing with Lexmark Z51 or Canon BJC-6000 - does it work?

10. help installing a Canon BJC-6000 with Samba

11. Help!!! Canon BJC-6000 will not work!

12. Canon BJC-6000 and RH 6.x

13. Canon BJC-6000 Printer Support?