ADSL Modem Supported?

Post by Paolo Garut » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:48:52

Anyone knows if the Ericsson HM120dp ADSL Modem is supported by Linux and,
if so, where could I look for the drivers?

ADSL Modem Supported?

Post by rcarte » Sun, 20 Jan 2002 01:50:21

Look at www.linux-usb.org they maintain a list of tested hardware.

Quote:> Anyone knows if the Ericsson HM120dp ADSL Modem is supported by Linux and,

Post by Paolo Garut » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 03:58:08

Anyone knows if the Ericsson HM120dp ADSL Modem is supported by Linux and,
if so, where could I look for the drivers?

ADSL Modem Supported?

Post by Simon Gree » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:09:07

Paolo,

Don't know anything about this particular model, but if it has an Ethernet
interface then you can use it with no problems. If it's USB, then probably
not... the Alcatel USB ones have Linux drivers.

Simon

> Anyone knows if the Ericsson HM120dp ADSL Modem is supported by Linux and,
> if so, where could I look for the drivers?

1. Aztech USB ADSL modem supported?

Hi, I will be getting my ADSL connection soon. I have a partition
installed with FreeBSD 4.5. Just curious, is this Aztech USB modem
supported? The spec is at
http://www.aztech.com/products/dsl500u.htm

To connect using ADSL in FreeBSD, do i follow the PPP over ATM
instructions as highlighted in the handbook -
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/pppoa.html?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Firestar

2. smail ignoring the -smtp_debug line?

3. ADSL Router or ADSL Modem /Linux firewall

4. Newbie question: Internet on my laptop using a school Windows NT network

5. Internal ADSL modems - 2.4 support?

6. SCSI / Ethernet problems

7. Newbie: Does FreeBSD support PCI ADSL modem (conexant)

8. Rasters

9. Support for AT-AR215 ADSL USB modem

10. Need Mach64 support and wireless modem support

11. Alcated 1000 ADSL and Telenor ADSL

12. ISDN modem support -- Need help - what is supported

13. Support for Cisco 605 PCI ADSL card?