NEXGEN Motherboards and Ethernet problems

NEXGEN Motherboards and Ethernet problems

Post by Jack Snodgra » Tue, 19 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I've seen a couple of people with Ethernet card problems and NEXGEN
motherboards. I tried to run LINUX on my NEXGEN 80MHZ motherboard and
received Ethernet ( Frame address ) errors when LINUX Booted. I tried
several different types of ethernet cards. Does anyone have a fix for
this? Thanks.

73's  de  Jack   -  kf5mg

+     I am Homer of Borg.... prepare to be assim... oooo... Donuts...     +

1. NexGen motherboard problems

 Hi,

I am planning to buy a NexGen 586-90MHZ motherboard and would like to know
if anybody has had any problems on the setup or any other problem that they
may have encountered

                or

                     * Luis Gutierrez :

                     * Luis Gutierrez :

2. nfs directory shows up empty

3. Connecting Linux box to internet thru Sygate

4. pointer shift correction

5. VIDIOCSYNC: Interrupted system call

6. Cyrix 6x86 and AMD/NexGen PCI Motherboard with Nx586

7. Has anyone successfully installed Linux on NexGen motherboard?

8. NexGen, Cyrix MotherBoards

9. Linux Compatibility with NexGen 586 Motherboards

10. Nexgen 586 motherboards, any comments?