Anybody using Linux on DELL DIMENSION P90 and P75 PCs?

Anybody using Linux on DELL DIMENSION P90 and P75 PCs?

Post by Michael Co » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Is anybody using Linux on DELL DIMENSION P90 or P75?

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm it all works.

Many thanks,

Michael Cox

Anybody using Linux on DELL DIMENSION P90 and P75 PCs?

Post by root » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Yeah, it works.  I haven't had any problems...  You may have problems with the
cdrom (it works out of the box on my tower, but barfs on my desktop box).  You
may just have to patch mcd.h to the right IRQ or port#.