Help for Cyrrus card

Post by Alexandra B » Mon, 06 May 1996 04:00:00

I have a Unika PC, with a LCD display and a Cyrrus 7543 video card : it's not recogni-
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^
zed by Linux ( Slackware 3.0 ).

Does anyone know how to have it recognized ??

Thanks

Alexandra Bac

1. ATI Integra Card (HELP HELP HELP!!!)

I am trying to run Xwindows on an ATI Integra video card.  It has a
28800-6 chip which is supported by X (or so the documentation says).  But
when I startx xinit returns an error of "No valid modes found" after
clock probing the card.  If I do a X -probeonly, I get a screen of zeros
with a 75.0 somewhere in the middle.

I'm stumped.  Can anybody help a Linux newbie?

Paul Weisberg

2. 3c900b problems

3. Ethernet PCMCIA Card installation - help.help.help

4. AHA-2940 /SCO 5 problem!!

5. AIR QAccess VLB Controller Card - HELP HELP HELP !

6. Q: Linux based ISDN routers..

7. mutiple tv tuner cards and video capture cards, help needed

8. newbie help: Kde font selection

9. HELP: Ethernet PCMCIA card recognised as memory card

10. Corel SOUND CARD(Ess) & VIDEO CARD(S3) HELP

11. 2 Sound cards, Need help setting default card.

12. Help needed with Orchid S. Card and CD-ROM and Spider Trantula Lite Card

13. spider graphics card, promise EIDE card, adaptec 2842a = HELP!