Intergraph Intense 3D Pro

Post by Peter Berkhou » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am using am IBM Intellistation Zpro with 128 MB RAM, Intel Pentium Pro
200MHZ and an Intergraph Intense 3D Pro graphicscard with 20 MB in it.
Does anyone have any experience with making this card work with X and Redhat
Linux 5.2?
I can only get it to work with 800x600 8bpp as the highest resolution. I can
live with the 800x600 resolution, kind of good for my eyes really, but I
hate the colordepth of 8bpp.
Do I need to install another Xserver?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Berkhout.

Intergraph Intense 3D Pro

Post by Peter Berkhou » Sat, 19 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am using am IBM Intellistation Zpro with 128 MB RAM, Intel Pentium Pro
200MHZ and an Intergraph Intense 3D Pro graphicscard with 20 MB on it.
Does anyone have any experience with making this card work with X and Redhat
Linux 5.2?
I can only get it to work with 800x600 8bpp as the highest resolution. I can
live with the 800x600 resolution, kind of good for my eyes really, but I
hate the colordepth of 8bpp.
Do I need to install another Xserver?
Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Berkhout.

1. Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T

Hallo folks,
being new to linux I'm asking this:
I've searched the Intergraph site, but found nothing helpful.
Anyone happens to known how to get this card working under linux ?
The 2D part isn't so good, but it works, what I really search
is the 3D HW acceleration, but don't know if they used a prop. chip or
something else.
Anything appreciated, thanks!

Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T
It is installend inside an IBM Intellistation M Pro running Slackware 3.x,
but it can be reconfigured with RedHat 6.0

--
 Alberto Varesio - AIX Support Professional             Phone: +39-011-41581-11

 10195 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY                  http://www.linuxfan.com/~avaresio
 Attachment smime.p7s is a digital signature, ignore it if mailer can't use it.

2. extended TEXT modes on ET4000 SVGA??

3. XFree86-3331 and Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410 AGP

4. Q: passing argument TWICE to find -exec

5. X on an Intergraph Intense 3d Pro 3410T

6. Why is this happening?

7. Driver for Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410-T

8. Using Zenon?

9. Does X support Intense 3D Pro 3410/3400 from Intergraph?

10. Creative Labs 3D Blaster PCI vs. Intergraph Intense 3D 100

11. Hercules Stingray 3d, Intergraph Intense 3d

12. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo

13. X with Intergraph Intense 3D