scsi controller driver install

Post by je » Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have a pel scsi controller. It is not currently supported by linux.
Tech service at pel sent me the text for a driver they wrote and have
used successfully. Here is the problem:

Neither redhat (4.1, 5.1,5.2,6.0,6.1, take your pick) nor mandrake 6.1
recognizes the card during the initial install process. In order to
install, I need to access the rh or mandrake cd-rom which hangs off that
controller. How do I create and install the driver into the linux
boot.img or otherwise get access to the controller during the install
process. Any and all help is appreciated. Also, the location in which to
place any driver would be appreciated. Thanks folks

1. which linux SCSI driver to use for Compaq DUAL Wide Ultra SCSI-3 controller

Hi.
We consider buying  a COMPAQ proliant 1600 with RAID-5 hardware
capability.
Which (if supportede by Linux) linux SCSI driver is to be use for Compaq
DUAL Wide Ultra SCSI-3 control.

I would greatly appreciate a quick answer
Thanks in advance

--
S?ren V. Carlsen (Teknisk ansvarlig for den elektroniske
pligtaflevering)

Hjemme-adresse (Home):
============
S?ren V. Carlsen
Rosen?rnsvej 39, st. th
DK-5230 Odense M
Tlf: 66 12 94 78

2. what is an eggdrop bot?

3. One SCSI controller is not recognized with another SCSI controller

4. USB Mouse

5. Installing Linux with SCSI CD Rom Adaptec AIC-6x60 SCSI Controller

6. shell script assistance

7. Installing Linux 2.1 with a scsi controller and scsi hard drives

8. apache, squid and iptables

9. Driver for Qlogic IQ10 Fast SCSI controller...

10. Prosignia VS SCSI controller driver

11. Linux Drivers for SCSI Controllers currently listed in LhD (part 1)

12. Driver for IBM ServeRaid SCSI Controller

13. : IBM SCSI controller, can't find a driver...