Need help getting monitor info

Post by michael.mcdon.. » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I have an oldermonitor that was sold by Sunshine Merchandise Promotions.
The only possibly identifying info on the monitor are the model number:
TKM-1438A and a Product Number: KM-7LR.

Does anyone have access to, or know where I can get, a spec sheet
forthis monitor?

Need help getting monitor info

Post by John Smit » Sat, 05 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Ive found this page to be very helpful for finding data on older
monitorshttp://www.monitorworld.com/index.html

1. Need help with getting kernel table info

What I want to do is pull kernel table info from the system - much the
same as AIX's 'pstat' program does....it is a sort of non-interactive
'crash' program that prints the inode table, process table, streams
table, etc. of a running system.

Alpha OSF 4 only uses kdbx, which I don't really need - just a dump of
the tables is sufficient.  I've looked in /usr/include/sys on these
systems and its quite complicated and nothing seemed to jump out at me
as obvious structures that I need.

Any hints would be great - if anyone is familiar with OSF4, or any leads
as to where I could find source to a program similar to AIX's 'pstat'
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

greg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. What about Linuxgruven?

3. Help needed in getting info about ISDN cards for writing device driver

4. SOLVED: hp laserjetIV printing using parallel port

5. need help getting command info for a process

6. Multicast hardware bug with Ultrasparc 1?

7. Need help with getting kernel info

8. make problem. Please, Please help.

9. Bandwidth Watcher/Monitor Help/Info Needed

10. help: need monitor info for ps/1 svga

11. help: need monitor info for ibm ps/1

12. HELP: Need info on monitoring network bandwidth

13. Need help getting connected, bootp help needed