Trident 9660

Post by PoPKoR » Wed, 04 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have a Trident 9660 SVGA card but no X-server that is compable with it,
where can I download the latest X-server for this card?

,.'` PoPKoRN `'.,

,.'` The PoKoRN Web Page `'.,
http://www.azstarnet.com/~popkorn

,.'` The PoPKoRN FTP Site `'.,
ftp.azstarnet.com/pub/users/popkorn

,.'` The PoPKoRN PGP Key `'.,
ftp.azstarnet.com/pub/users/popkorn/popkorn.asc

Trident 9660

Post by Richardl » Tue, 17 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Have you gotten any responses? I would love to know that too.
 *Thanks*
   Rich

1. XFree86 for Trident 9660

Hi,

I just bought a PC and I am going to install Linux on it.
However, I cannot find XFree86 server for my Trident GUI 9660
SVGA card. Anyone can help me out? Thanks.

--
Ting Zhou
College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology

http: //www.cc.gatech.edu/people/home/tingzhou/

2. RH9 FTP Install - Sanity Check Please!

3. Trident 9660 and Xfree86 3.2

4. slackware package install problem

5. Trident 9660

6. NIS woes on update of maps

7. Trident 9660/968X, PCI, Linux, X

8. first step in making chroot nestable?

9. Trident 9660

10. Trident 9660 PCI drivers for Redhat X

11. Trident 9660 video problem

12. Trident 9660 graphics driver

13. Trident 9660