Adaptec 2920 SCSI Controller

Post by r.. » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to install a new server (Slackware 3.0) with Quantum SCSI Disks
and an Adaptec 2920 PCI SCSI Controller. The Controller is recognised as a
Future Domain TMC1830 but none of the disks are recognised as being attached.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear abouth them.

Thanks
Keith

1. Adaptec 2920 SCSI controller

Hi folks,

Just installed Red Hat 5.2. During the installation process the list of
SCSI controllers supported did not include the Adaptec 2920 (other
Adaptec cards were on the list, but not the 2920).

Has anybody got RH5.2 to recognise this kind of SCSI card ? I've got a
pair of seagate 4GB drives I'd DEARLY like to use.

Persumably I have to get the kernel module to support this adaptor from
somewhere ?

Best Regards

Phil Richardson

2. Full Compatibilty Hardware

3. Adaptec 2920 SCSI Controller ??

4. Adaptec 1542C and Linux

5. installing Linux (slackware/redhat w/Adaptec 2920 (PCI SCSI-2) controller

6. attempt to write meta-data ??

7. Both Adaptec 2940 and 2920 cards (no 2920!)

8. Problems, Intel Management Adapter 100+

9. Support for ADAPTEC's SCSI AHA-2920 board

10. Kernel Panic: SCSI Adaptec 2920 Problem

11. AHA 2920 SCSI controller

12. RedHat 5.0 and AHA-2920 scsi controller

13. Adaptec AHA-2920 SCSI with Linux?