1. LINUX and W2000 and W98SE on Compaq Armada V300
At a DECUS meeting last night, we saw Corel LINUX up and running on a number
of Intel desktop and laptop systems. One was a LINUX only system and the
other was Win95 and LINUX. Neat stuff.
When I asked the question, how, or can I, install LINUX (the Corel basic
version, if that matters) on a new Compaq Armada V300 and have the thing
"triple boot" either Win98SE, W2000 Professional (the gold build) or Corel's
LINUX. I'm told that I would need to use the container file FAT32 method
for the LINUX install, but nothing beyond that. I'd rather be told "I don't
know" and was after asking the above question, save for the container file
It was suggested that I look through the laptop section in www.linux.org. I
did and couldn't find what I was looking for; there was no info on the
Armada V300 (no surprise, they just started shipping a few weeks ago), or
the triple boot thing mentioned above, so I wound up here.
Is such a thing possible? If I can "make it so", I'd be happy to report my
findings here for this laptop.
2. USB Compact Flash Problem
3. Install Mandrake 6.0 on laptop (compaq armada 6500)
4. Info on Installing new Kernel using Xconfig sort
5. Armada V300 Monitor settings
6. Installing RedHat (newbie)
7. Mandrake install problem on Compaq Armada 4120
8. Want to know about StrongHold !!
9. RH5.0 + XFree86 on a Compaq Armada laptop
10. X config on a Compaq Armada 1560DM Laptop
11. Compaq Armada laptop and X-Windows
12. LapTop Compatibility list-Compaq Armada?
13. Compaq Armada E500 Laptop.