Creative Blaster 4x CDROM question

Post by wayn » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

How do I tell Linux to see my CDROM at 0X1E8 and IRQ 11?
I'm using a boot disk and would rather not use another boot method.

The CDROM is plugged into it's own interface card.  All works well
under <*cough*> Win95.

Thanks

1. Sound Blaster 16 PnP x Creative CD-ROM 4x PC2 Question

Hi
Excuse me if that is an very simple question.
My CD-ROM is connected in the SB16 PnP. My box Linux don't recognize.
The question is what the type of my CD-ROM : ATAPI, IDE, proprietary
?????
My CD-ROM is an OAK Techonology OTI-011 and use drive 0, port 168 and
irq 10 .
My Sound Blaster 16 PnP use irq 5 and port 220.
Is there any driver to it? How can I do this work???
I need your help!!!!

Tks in advance
ademar

2. X Windows and KDE memory question.

3. Creative Labs 4x IDE CDROM question

4. Problems w/ MP3's through Nautilus

5. Goldstar 540 4X CDROM (Reveal 4x CDROm)

6. SLIP Connection to University SLIP Server: Need Help

7. 4X Creative labs cdrom - HELP NEEDED !

8. i2o & Promise SuperTrak100

9. Installation problem with S.u.s.e Linux 3.0 under Pentium 133 / creative cdrom 4x

10. Creative Labs Soundblaster 4x CDROM

11. Creative Labs 4x cdrom problems

12. the slack linux can recognize my creative 4x CDROM

13. Creative 4x CDROM