TTL video cards

Post by S Jackso » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Are there any TTL video cards that are supported by linux?

Thanks

TTL video cards

Post by Trump » Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I think the GeForce was just added to the list of supported cards.

Quote:> Are there any TTL video cards that are supported by linux?

> Thanks

1. Programming video card (ATI card w/ s-video & tv-out) Need direction to correct info

Hi,
    I hope some people read this and can help me out.

I have a ATI Rage Pro pci video card that has s-video and tv-out. I want
to be able to use the s-video and tv-out on the card. Now, is this down
by the app(like what I find on Video4Linux) or is it in Xfree86?

I want to know if there has been a driver developed which accesses the
s-video and tv-out on the ATI card. If so, a pointer to the source would
be great.

If not, then I would like to know how would I go about to use the
s-video and tv-out. I just need some clarification on if the actual app
would take care of loading up the s-video interface and tv-out interface
or if it is the actual video card driver(Xfree86?).

Thanks for any help in advanced and if it isn't too much trouble, can
you also cc: you rhelp to my e-mail?

Gracias!

K.

2. Mach64 and Xfree

3. Setup TV-Card and additional Video-In on Video Card

4. Running X on remote terminal

5. Trident 9680 Video Card vs. Cirrus Login 5430 Video Card

6. AHA-2940UW

7. video card info - what is the fastest video Card on X?

8. Can 9GB SCSI disks be used with ext2fs

9. Parallel TTL-level I/O card?

10. On-Board video vs PCI video card: can linux recognize?

11. I find PCI video grabber(or video capture card) supporting Linux

12. Jaton Video 67 PRO PCI VIDEO CARD DRIVERS

13. Integrated video plus a video card