Printer suggestions?

Post by Mr A.G. Stub » Sun, 02 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I'm thinking of buying a printer soon (this week?) and I could do with some
advice. I've not really found anything explicitly helpful in the Howto docs.

I've been thinking about the HP DeskJet 870Cxi so I'd appreciate any
success/horror stories concerning this one especially, but this is just
to give you an idea of price range I guess -- not more than $500

Thanks

Andrew

1. Printer suggestions?

Hi,

I am looking around for a printer, that must work perfectly with linux, of course. I have read the info at www.linuxprinting.org. I
would like for other linux users to post, or email their experiences with printers, good or bad, and any suggestions they could make.
What I'm looking for is a basic home use printer. I like some of the lower cost laser printers, for speed and cost/page, but the ability
to print color, however seldom I use it, make the inkjets attractive. Thoughts and/or opinions?

Thanks,
Adam

2. Strange sender of mail

3. Printer suggestions

4. Can PNP modem work?

5. Printer Suggestion

6. Wanted - USR Sportster ISDN adapter driver

7. 2 printers -- suggestions...

8. Linux connect to MS proxy server?

9. Printer Suggestions?

10. Inkjet printer suggestions wanted