X11 configure problem with Princeton DPP-560 digital LCD monitor

X11 configure problem with Princeton DPP-560 digital LCD monitor

Post by Mark Cooperste » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
        I have a Princeton DPP-560 flat screen digital monitor.  It comes with
the ATI Xpert/LCD AGP display adapter.  I cannot for the life of me get an X11
configuration file that will work for this combination.  Princeton Graphics
sent me the timings for this monitor: 60Hz Vertical, 48.464KHz Horizontal, but
it still wont fly.  Does ANYONE know whether this monitor/adapter combination
will work properly in X11, or point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Mark Cooperstein

1. Digital LCD monitor and digital video card

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using LCD monitor
with digital video card through digital input
signal without using any analog signal conversion?
In order to maximize the benefit of LCD monitor's digital
feature, I think it is desirable to use digital video card instead
of analog one.

I tried to buy SGI 1600SW LCD monitor with 3D Lab's Oxygen
VX1-1600SW video card, but my co-worker told me they have
some problem with Linux.

Any input would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Hiro

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Need free RADIUS client, server source code

3. Cannot configure X11 and Princeton DPP560

4. dhcp server problem

5. Digital Venturis 560 lockup

6. Memory requirements for 1024x768 resolution

7. Linux and X on Notebook (Digital VP 560)

8. HELP: message-of-the-day (motd) doesn't work!

9. question about video cards for digital LCD monitors

10. Digital LCD Monitor support under Linux

11. Digital LCD monitor

12. External Monitor w Thinkpad 560 (How?)

13. Digital LCD Monitor