Colorado Trakker 250

Post by Peter L. Buschm » Tue, 11 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I was just given a Trakker 250MB tape drive that connects up to a parallel
port. Checking the hardware compatability faq gave me the answer that this
drive is unsupported.  Is there any way I can possibly still use this drive
to backup my linux system?

Regards,

Peter L. Buschman

---
 Peter L. Buschman        .   .--.

1. Colorado Trakker 250

Anyone;

        I've got Kernel 1.3.68 compiled, and I want to use my Colorado Trakker
250.  It connects through the Parellel port, and I am not sure how to setup it
up in Linux.  Anyone done this yet?

Thanks for your help,
Chris

2. driver video

3. Colorado Trakker 250 under Linux (and an AWE32 problem?)

4. tracking problems

5. Colorado Trakker 250 support?

6. FA310TX and RedHat 6.1

7. Colorado Trakker 250

8. problems when I compile kde ...

9. Colorado Memory Systems' Jumbo Trakker 250?

10. Trakker 250 & smart UPS 600

11. Is there a driver for a Trakker 250?

12. Trakker 250 and Linux????

13. Linux & Colorado Jumbo 250 Tape Streamer problems